- Be nice.
What does "be nice" mean?
🤝 Be excellent to each other 🤗
🤝 No toxic behaviour in voice or chat ⛔️🙅
If engaging in PVP, consider;
- Helping people back up
- Leaving some of their loot
- You are more likely to find PVP at monuments and drops
- Pick your targets, you don't have to shoot everyone you see
- Most players do not consider being attacked while farming to be fair play PVP
- Pick your targets, leave noob and other no-challenge bases alone
- No griefing
- Tool Cupboard is off limits - if destroyed accidentally, replace and refill
This guide is about letting players keep their bases, not about letting you keep your best loot
Large quantites of items other than resources for upkeep may be removed from your TCs without notice - play fair
In other words: TC is for upkeep only
Leaving your TC unlocked may be a good idea so that raiders can close your base to prevent looting
- Do not wipe players out - leave some loot so they can get back on their feet
- Do not loot already raided bases
🚫🏚 No raiding or PVP on the first day of wipe (24 hours) - focus on gathering resources, building your base 🏠 and let others do the same 👍These aren't rules.
🤝 Other players are people too, trying to have fun like you 👍🏿👍🏾👍🏽👍🏼👍🏻
What is the rule?
The spirit of the rule is intended to let us enjoy all the fun of this game in a friendly environment.
We will speak to people who don't adhere and they will be banned if we cannot work it out.
We take the rule seriously and it is enforced.
Thank you for reading.